About Marco Mastrorocco
Marco Mastrorocco,is a former professional fighter (Kickboxing) under one of the most respected organizations- W.A.K.O. (World Association of Kickboxing Organizations) – with several national and international achievements; he is now the Head of Strength&Conditioning for WAKO AUSTRALIA.
Marco was born with the “call” for coaching and devoted his adult life to better his professional skills, not happy of being only a Master Trainer in Kickboxing, he went on becoming first a Personal Trainer and then an accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach with the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA).
After almost two decades of experience Marco decided to focus on Kids helping them with his protocols creating a long term relationship with Sport and movement, fighting the emerging crisis of inactivity amongst youth.
- 3rd degree black belt (WAKO 2005)
- Master Trainer in all Kickboxing styles
- Italian Kickboxing Champion (2001/02/03/04)
- Bronze Medalist at WAKO European Championship
- 10th in WAKO PRO World Ranking (2004)
- Kettlebells Seminar – Parma, Italy (2008)
- Kickboxing seminars – Ibiza, Spain (2009)
- Kickboxing Seminar – Sheffield, UK (2010)
- Functional Training Seminars for Technogym – Lagos, Nigeria (2011)
- Strength and Conditioning Seminar – Liverpool, UK (2011)
- Kettlebells and Performance Training Seminars – Maceio, Brazil (2012)
His talent and distinctive feature of ‘ thinking out of the box’ got him chosen to write a column (as Performance Coach for Combat Sports) for almost 2 years for a prestigious sport magazine (Muscle and Fitness) sold worldwide.